|Required Details/Documents for registration under section 12A & section 80G (Form 10AB)|
Self-certified copy of registration with Registrar of Companies /Registrar of Firms and Societies/Registrar of Public Trusts, as the case may be.
(Copy of Trust Deed / MOA/Rules & Regulation/AOA)
(Original & Amended)
|2)||Self-certified copy of the documents evidencing adoption or modification of the objects.|
|3)||Self-certified copy of registration under FCRA, 2010, if the applicant is registered under such Act.|
Self-certified copy of existing order granting registration under section 12A or section 12AA or section 12AB or clause (23C) of section 10 or section 80G.
Order Rejecting registration application under section 12A or section 12AA or section 12AB or clause (23C) of section 10 or section 80G/ rejection order.
|6)||If Registered with NGO DARPAN – NITI AAYOG then provide:
a) Registration No. b) Date of Registration c) Date from which registration is effective.
|7)||Audited Financials of the last three years along with audit report|
|8)||Income Tax Portal Login ID and Password|
|9)||ITR, Computation and Assessment Order.|
details of Author (s)/ Founder (s)/ Settlor (s)/Trustee (s)/ Members of society/Members of the Governing body /Council/ Director (s)/ Shareholders holding 5% or more of shareholding / Office Bearer (s) as on the date of application including
1. Name, 2. PAN, 3. Aadhaar, 4. Phone Number 5. Complete Address along with Pin Code, 6. Designation, 7. Email ID
|11)||Copy of following documents :
1.Aadhaar if any
2.PAN if any
3.Tax Identification Number/PAN
5.Elector’s Photo identity number
6.Driving License Number
7.Ration Card Number
|12)||Details of school/college/university/hospital/yoga institute/ religious places/any other institution being run/managed/controlled/administered/owned by the NGO:
1. Name, 2. Nature of Activity 3. Complete Address along with Pin Code, 4.Evidencing documents if owned, 5. Name of Person in Charge, 6. Contact Number, 7. Email ID
|13)||If applicant has business undertaking as “property held under trust” / “has any income in the nature of profits and gains of business”, then provide the following details:
1. Details of separate books of accounts if maintained.
2. Address of business along with Pin Code
3. Sector/Nature of Business
4. GST Certificate if any
|14)||Details of all the Bank Accounts operated by the NGO:
1. IFS Code. 2. Account Number 3.Copy of Cancelled Cheque
|15)||Details of all land or buildings or both held by the NGO along with complete property paper such as:
1. Complete Address of land or Building along with Pin Code.
2. Mode of acquisition (Acquired/Gifted)
3. Size of land or buildings in square meters
4. Purchase consideration paid/payable
5. Stamp value at the time of acquisition
6. Date of Acquisition
|16)||Activity where any fee charged as consideration for any service provided such as
membership Fees etc.